Run freestyle commands on top of a docker image
- The directory from which the commands are executed. It can be an explicit path in the container’s file system, or a variable that references another step. The default working_directory is the cloned repository directory and not the working directory specified by the image. If you need to use the default working directory of the image use IMAGE_WORK_DIR.
- The image from which the executable container is created. It can be an explicit ID of a Docker image, or a variable that references a Build or Push step.
- One or more commands to execute in a shell in the container, as array of strings.
- docker CMD arguments to use along with the container entrypoint. can be string or array of strings.
- One or more volumes for the container. All volumes must be mounted from the existing shared volume (see details below).
- A set of environment variables for the container.
- Override the default container entrypoint. can be string or array of strings.
- Explicitly set the executing shell to bash or sh. If not set the default will be sh.
version: '1.0' steps: Freestyle: title: Running docker image type: freestyle arguments: image: 'alpine:3.8' commands: - echo "Hello world" - echo "asdasd"
github.comCodefresh INCAug 21, 2019source